DATA PROCESSING CENTER
of the Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies of the Republic of Azerbaijan
Data Processing Center (DPC) of the Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies provides technical maintenance for computers and servers used in industrial processes, software development, as well as operation of information systems, corporate and local networks.
We, Data Processing Center state the following policy in the quality field with the view of ensuring real and growing demands of clients in developing and operating of software, websites, corporate and local networks and maintenance of telecommunications services.
DPC Quality Policy is part of the development strategy that reflects its role and basic values.
The quality policy is based on unconditional implementation of the norms and rules of international (ISO 9001:2015) and national standards in providing various telecommunication services.
Taking into account wishes and financial status of our clients in providing various services, we undertake the following obligations:
- to improve the quality management system in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015;
-To carry out analysis by the management to provide continuous improvement of the system;
- to increase and develop range of products and quality, along with customer needs and desires in accordance with the requirements of current legislation;
-to upgrade and improve our production performance by thoroughly studying customer needs and become a leader in our business area by applying advanced technologies and management methods that meet these needs and innovations created on the basis of scientific achievements in daily work of the DPC through effective work.
-To fully meet needs and satisfaction of our clients (including government agencies, population, business circles, scientific and educational institutions, media, civil society, international organizations etc.);
-To bring this policy to all employees of the enterprise and ensure its understanding;
- To increase the level of professionalism of employees and ensure that they acquired advanced skills;
In implementing our quality policy, DPC is based on the following:
- To remain focused on internal (value, culture, knowledge, etc.) and external (technological, legal, social, etc.) factors affecting the goals and objectives of the DPC;
- identifying risks and taking appropriate preventive measures when planning each process;
- regular checking compliance of quality of products and services with international quality criteria;
- use step-by-step approach to managing activities and resources to effectively obtain the planned results of each process.
DPC management constantly strives to ensure that all personnel:
- is aware of the Law of the Republic of Azerbaijan "On electronic signature and electronic document” and other regulatory acts;
- is regularly trained to increase knowledge and skills;
- is aware of the quality policy and objectives for current period;
- has quality methodology, training documentation and ability to get necessary professional training;
- is provided with appropriate software, computer hardware and other necessary resources for high-quality performance of work;
- could establish mutual relationships on the principle of sincerity, reliability and joint solutions of problems;
- could perform all tasks given by the management timely and qualitatively;
- could update and improve existing knowledge in the field of quality.
DPC management is responsible for analyzing the quality management system and continual enhancement of its effectiveness.