Lost and Found Documents Management System
When a document received at the post office, the document owner’s contact information is automatically searched by registering with the appropriate software, and if found, the telephone center employee will contact the person.
The system helps find and return lost documents to their owners.
The Speaking Library project, implemented on the initiative of Heydar Aliyev Foundation, by specialists of the Data Processing Center of the Ministry of Transport, Communications and High Technologies was awarded the prize “Champion Project” of the International Telecommunication Union.
Fine Collection System was developed to record, systematize and store information about administrative offences committed and those who committed them. Access to the system is carried out by means of electronic signatures.
Interactive portal that allows citizens to apply to government agencies online
• Apply without leaving place of residence;
• Reduction of queues;
• Decrease in contact between citizens and public officials;
• Systematization of appeals;
• Sending real-time notifications;
• Tracking and monitoring of appeals.
• Unlimited number of users;
• Tracking who changes the status of appeals and on what date;
• Search system for all parameters of appeals.
• Determining time for execution of appeals;
• List of overdue appeals;
• Extensive search engine.
• Inter-agency correspondence;
• Correspondence between agency and citizen;
• Sending notifications on all correspondence and statuses.
• Tracking statistics;
• Interactive reporting form;
• Possibility of exporting reports to an Excel file.
• The citizen sees the relevant agency in the system, therefore addresses the appeal not to the executive power, but directly to that agency;
• Direct monitoring of appeals and their execution by the executive power increases the responsibility of the executive bodies;
• It becomes easy to determine the efficiency of agencies based on the analysis of appeals.
Note: It is being implemented as a pilot project in Shamakhy region.
Unified electronic payment system in passenger transportation
• Cashless payment;
• Contactless payment;
• Mobile app.
• Possibility of payment with all bank cards supporting NFC technology;
• Possibility of payment by QR code;
• Possibility of discounts on social categories (student, pensioner, serviceman, etc.);
• Real-time payment control.
• Application of high technologies;
• Development of a smart city;
• Tourism development;
• Application in three languages;
• Tourist facilities;
• Historical sites.
Note: For this project, a special mobile application based on augmented reality technology has been developed in Azerbaijani, Russian and English. Through the use of the application, you can receive information about tourist sites, historical places of Shamakhy, as well as to get directions. To do this, you just need to hold the camera opened through the mobile app closer to the “Prepaid” card.