The SmartPay processing center is designed to provide a high performance and stable payment system.
Mobile applications (Android, iOS);
Self-service kiosk (Terminal);
Web Online Service Portal.
A reliable, online, secure and fast payment tool for a wide range of services in a wide geographical area.
AzDataCom is the most reliable internet service provider covering the whole territory of the country.
AzDataCom is a key component of the project “National E-Governance Initiative”, implemented by the Ministry of Communications and High Technologies of the Republic of Azerbaijan and in partnership with the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
As an internet provider, AzDataCom provides broadband internet (ADSL) services in all cities and regional centers of our country.
According to the laws of the Republic of Azerbaijan, electronic documents signed with an electronic signature are as legally valid as paper-based documents certified by handwritten signature and seal.
Electronic signature is a full-fledged signing tool that provides electronic signatures online and meets all international security standards.
It is a mobile version of the electronic signature based on cloud technologies. It is possible to carry out bank transactions easily, securely and electronically with full integration into e-services in other areas using “Cloud-based Signature”.
”Bulk signature” feature allows users to simultaneously sign multiple documents electronically.
- Fast signing of documents in any quantity and size simultaneously;
- Adding a timestamp;
- Possibility of use in electronic services requiring electronic signature
All electronic automatic exchanges (EAX) have been connected to the servers via optical lines. Disconnection and connection of subscribers’ landline phones for non-payment of debts for communications services are carried out automatically through the billing system.
Open data is information that is read by a computer program and can be freely used and shared by everyone.
The purpose of the open data is to place non-personal, publicly important information on the Open Data Portal, created within the competence of government agencies, and to make available for use by citizens.
Interactive portal that allows citizens to apply to government agencies online
• Apply without leaving place of residence;
• Reduction of queues;
• Decrease in contact between citizens and public officials;
• Systematization of appeals;
• Sending real-time notifications;
• Tracking and monitoring of appeals.
• Unlimited number of users;
• Tracking who changes the status of appeals and on what date;
• Search system for all parameters of appeals.
• Determining time for execution of appeals;
• List of overdue appeals;
• Extensive search engine.
• Inter-agency correspondence;
• Correspondence between agency and citizen;
• Sending notifications on all correspondence and statuses.
• Tracking statistics;
• Interactive reporting form;
• Possibility of exporting reports to an Excel file.
• The citizen sees the relevant agency in the system, therefore addresses the appeal not to the executive power, but directly to that agency;
• Direct monitoring of appeals and their execution by the executive power increases the responsibility of the executive bodies;
• It becomes easy to determine the efficiency of agencies based on the analysis of appeals.
Note: It is being implemented as a pilot project in Shamakhy region.
Unified electronic payment system in passenger transportation
• Cashless payment;
• Contactless payment;
• Mobile app.
• Possibility of payment with all bank cards supporting NFC technology;
• Possibility of payment by QR code;
• Possibility of discounts on social categories (student, pensioner, serviceman, etc.);
• Real-time payment control.
• Application of high technologies;
• Development of a smart city;
• Tourism development;
• Application in three languages;
• Tourist facilities;
• Historical sites.
Note: For this project, a special mobile application based on augmented reality technology has been developed in Azerbaijani, Russian and English. Through the use of the application, you can receive information about tourist sites, historical places of Shamakhy, as well as to get directions. To do this, you just need to hold the camera opened through the mobile app closer to the “Prepaid” card.
We offer a full range of services to create useful and functional websites based on the needs and wishes of customers and highlighting the key elements of their business areas.